Ice Points (IP) is the currency on Icepets, and it’s essential to buy any items you may need for your collections, quests, give away, or simply to hoard.
To maximize profits it’s best to obtain as many Ice Points as possible. Up next, you’ll find the minimum scores required to earn the max amount of IP from each game.
- Catch: 125 (max 2,000 IP per play)
- Coined: 10,000 (max 10,000 IP per play)
- Ice Breaker: 167 (max 2,000 IP per play)
- Ice Snake: 75 (max 2,000 IP per play)
- Jar Match: 125 (max 2,000 IP per play)
- Sharshel Says: 10,000 (max 10,000 IP per play)
- Survivor: 80 (max 2,000 IP per play)
Unless you are going for a trophy, aiming for a higher score is a waste of time.
If you are able to earn the max IP in each game, you’ll be pocketing 120,000 IP a day; if you have a gold account this amount increases to 180,000 IP a day.